MEM wrote:
[...]
>> Please correct the URL paths in your CSS to point to the correct
>> directory and you will have the background image of your links working.
>
> The path is correct I believe, since the path on my css is relative to the
> images directory and not to the documents root directory.
> Are you unable to see the background images on hover?
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Márcio

No background images are seen at my end. I did see them when I corrected
the URL path by editing the CSS in Firefox Web developers toolbar. I
will repeat this.

Your CSS shows,

#mainMenu li a:hover, li a:active {
    text-decoration:none;
    color:#fff;
    background: #e00 url(../images/hover.png) no-repeat bottom;
}

#mainMenu li a.current {
    color:#F93;
    border:0;
    font-weight:600;
    background: #fff url(../images/hover.png) no-repeat bottom;
    padding:3px 10px 8px 10px;
}

where it should be this instead.

#mainMenu li a:hover, li a:active {
    text-decoration:none;
    color:#fff;
    background: #e00 url(../rebelatehome/images/hover.png) no-repeat bottom;
}

#mainMenu li a.current {
    color:#F93;
    border:0;
    font-weight:600;
    background: #fff url(../rebelatehome/images/hover.png) no-repeat bottom;
    padding:3px 10px 8px 10px;
}

Note the added directory. ../*rebelatehome*/images/hover.png

--
Alan http://css-class.com/