FWP,
Well,  I suppose it is just another political injustice and string of
travesties
that result from inability in this country to practice "religious
freedom"...
Though I disagree with the Christian Scientists after watching a lady lay in
pain and die a slow death over about a 12 year period,  because her husband
would not take her to the doctor.  It was a very sad situation.  I remember
my
mom trying to reason with her husband to no avail,  to take her to the
doctor...
he refused,  she died.  But he still believed.  He has the right... to
believe what
he wants.  He will deal with his final decision for the rest of his life and
at
judgment.

Even Jesus said,  that there are those in need of a physician...
Luke 5:30-32
Luke was a physician,  who became a disciple / Apostle.
But,  does that mean I only absorb words of faith for healing?  OR do I use
common sense and seek a physician,  when I know that it's going to take
more than faith for healing? Again,  that is a personal belief.  Personally,
I would go to the doctor if I was sick or take someone,  or
take someone if they need one.
God gave us a mind to 'think' with.  He didn't give us ignorance,  but
rather
intelligence to utilize common sense in judgment calls.

eagle 1