My intention to organize this meeting is that we need to make
a single point to discuss open source desktop in Japan(as you
do here now). So, this is just a starting point. We didn't have
enough time to discuss each issue in detail, so we just started
discussions on sorting out problems/issues and addressing solutions
for them.

I also think there are some can be/should be resolved in Japan
locally, but most of them are common in worldwide, and definitely
we need to join upstream developments to feed back local development
efforts.

But, for now, we need to establish a consensus of Japanese developers.
That is the first step we just started.
So please don't dive in deep in each sentense Sakuma-san noted.

thanks in advance,
Takaaki Higuchi