On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 12:51:32PM -0700, Mark Arnott via dev-security-policy
wrote:
> I think that the lack of fairness comes from the fact that the CA/B forum
> only represents the view points of two interests - the CAs and the Browser
> vendors.  Who represents the interests of industries and end users?
> Nobody.

CAs claim that they represent what I assume you mean by "industries" (that
is, the entities to which WebPKI certificates are issued).  If you're
unhappy with the way which your interests are being represented by your CA,
I would encourage you to speak with them.  Alternately, anyone can become an
"Interested Party" within the CA/B Forum, which a brief perusal of the CA/B
Forum website will make clear.

- Matt