Hi,

All tables now created with uppercase names and with new release
1.9.91-1.

With Base tool 'Querys' created:
SELECT "idJour", "vonKto" FROM "JOUR" "JOUR" WHERE ( ( "vonKto" =
'KASSE' ) )
This select the data.
Twice "JOUR" ? Strange, but works.
All >"< in SQL are unnecessary, the system generates all (the first
comfort in this hard job).

Created with Basic (for me identical):
SELECT "idJour",  "vonKto" FROM "JOUR" "JOUR" WHERE ( ("vonKto" =
"KASSE") )
Results in a MsgBox:
<The data content could not be loaded.
  Column not found: KASSE in statement [SELECT "idJour",  "vonKto"
FROM "JOUR" "JOUR" WHERE ( ("vonKto" = "KASSE") )]

An other Box: ~"Have lost the connection, reconnect?" >yes > same
Msg >yes then crash, no recreation.

Not longer possible to start OOo, rm Common.xcu (sometimes
helpfully), no process soffice is running.
Start >System busy for about 15 s, then nothing.

Reboot > the tool generated query does not longer select data :-((
rm the tool generated query > Queries>Use Wizard does not longer
start >Quit >Start soffice >open my Journal.odb >Let the wizard
generate the query again >no data selected ...

Seems easier to win in lotto then test BASE
and
please give me an Editor (like Kate !), this one is not useful

Use 1.9.91-1 (<< 2.0Beta) on Linux 2.6.11.3-ARCH i686

Regards
Wolfgang