hi Frank,
Am Freitag 15 April 2005 09.15 schrieb Frank Schönheit - Sun
Microsystems, Inc.:
> Hi Wolfgang,

> > 3. Failed query 2: Two visual identical querys, one created
> > with the wizard, the other with basic share not the same result
>
> If "visually identically" means "identically when opened in the
> query design", this must not mean anything - the query design
> automatically "normlizes" the query it displays.
>
> Try reading the "Command" property of both queries via Basic, to
> get the "pure" underlying SQL statement.
will try it and not longer believe my eyes

> What does "do not share the same result" mean? Still the
> identifier case problem, or is there really a difference in the
> *records* which they display?
difference is digital: have output or not -> Still the identifier
case problem

> > 4. Enhancement 1: Want a simple 'rename' function for a table
> > in OOo Base Menu 'Tables'
>
> 2.0.1 will have one :)
beautifull

> > 5. Enhancement 2: Want to edit existing items in a table (name,
> > length, data type (yes, I now what is behind)), key (yes) but a
> > developer should now, what a user has to do, when he must
> > change the key to 'auto'.
>
> Which means you're using a version prior to m91 (or was it m90 or
> m92?). You might want to give the latest and greatest a try:
> http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html. There, this is
> implemented.
a pleasure

<snip> see the earlier response

> Hey, at least you *know* how to best use the medium :)))
most of us know what we should do :)))

Enjoy your holidays
Wolfgang