Hi Max,

(uhm, I did it again, I called you with your full name in my last mail
... sorry :-\ )

just had a quick look, so only a short comment:

>       *trying to get the value does also not seem to work, I always
>         get
> the default one, although it is saved upon closing and
> restarting the
> application.

Can reproduce it :), did not investigate. Though, as Ocke already
suggested, you forgot adding a new entry to the configuration schema.
See the changes I committed to officecfg.

> - by simply adding svtools::ColorConfig m_aColorConfig to my new control
>   MultiLineEditSyntaxHighlight, it crashes, to verify, just open and
> close the SQL view.

Cannot reproduce. I suppose you have an incompatibility here, i.e. some
file which has not been built though it would need to. Try touching the
header file of the class, and rebuilding the module. Alternatively, try
rebuilding the complete module. (that's effectively what I did, and I
did not get the crash. And the place you mentioned sounds indeed like
there is a mismatch between the actual class size, and the size which is
just being deleted/freed - a typical incompatibility when you don't
rebuild all affected files after changing a classes size.)

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -