Hi Max,

> I'll take it back after I had another look myself, could you have a
> look? It seems I can't find the issue here.

Probably has to wait until after my vacation (starting tomorrow).

> Btw, I tried to install the Report Designer Extension to verify that the
>   colors of the extension can still be changed correctly, but they did
> not show up, as nExtCount is still 0.
>
> ExtendedColorConfig aExtConfig;
> sal_Int32 nExtCount = aExtConfig.GetComponentCount();
>
> I don't think I changed anything in this regard, any idea?

The color configuration was moved from the main installation to the
extension, not sure at the moment when this happened (Ocke could tell
more), but it implies that you cannot use every extension build with
every OOo build (e.g. an extension version not containing the config
data cannot run on an OOo not containing the config data).

Also, some fixes in this area were made in dba31c, IIRC (again, Ocke can
confirm or deny).

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -