Hi Frank,

Thanks, after I fixed another thing, it is now working perfectly fine except the group caption is not showing up, but I'm sure I'll find that one as well soon.

Okay, so I won't investigate here ...

I'll take it back after I had another look myself, could you have a look? It seems I can't find the issue here.

So the CWS is now SVN-based? m33?

yes, m32

Btw, I tried to install the Report Designer Extension to verify that the colors of the extension can still be changed correctly, but they did not show up, as nExtCount is still 0.

ExtendedColorConfig aExtConfig;
sal_Int32 nExtCount = aExtConfig.GetComponentCount();

I don't think I changed anything in this regard, any idea?

Best regards
Max