Hi Frank,

>>(uhm, I did it again, I called you with your full name in my last mail
>>... sorry  :-\  )

no worries, it is not that important ;-)

*trying to get the value does also not seem to work, I always get the default one, although it is saved upon closing and restarting the application.

Can reproduce it :), did not investigate. Though, as Ocke already
suggested, you forgot adding a new entry to the configuration schema.
See the changes I committed to officecfg.

Thanks, after I fixed another thing, it is now working perfectly fine except the group caption is not showing up, but I'm sure I'll find that one as well soon.

MultiLineEditSyntaxHighlight, it crashes, to verify, just open and close the SQL view.

Cannot reproduce. I suppose you have an incompatibility here, i.e. some
file which has not been built though it would need to. Try touching the
header file of the class, and rebuilding the module.

Thanks for mentioning this possibility again. Although I could swear I did this a million times, it fixed the issue. I used the opportunity to switch to svn directly as well.

I'll soon provide a new installation set for people to try out.

Best regards
Max