> Bill Stoddard wrote:

> #ifdef
The
> fix
> about it
> > >
> > > We are definately trying to make this a beta. Perhaps Ian can be
> > > pursuaded (with money, food, etc..) to do a reroll,
> >
> > Once the tarball is rolled, that's it, move on to the next version.
> >

> +1 (for Apache 2)

I disagree, strongly.  :-)  In this case, the tarball was rolled, but it
was rolled incorrectly (my fault for not updating the how_to_release
site). The code was fine, but the tarball needed to be re-rolled.  IF
the code needed to be modified greatly, I would agree, but for a simple
re-roll without changing code or tag, we don't need to bump version
numbers.

Ryan