Hi all,
Some strings of po files have a line  which was added to make each
msgid string be unique using --duplicates=msgid_comment option
during executing oo2po.
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/
duplicates_duplicatestyle

How can OmegaT or poedit handle the added line?

Since the string is a msgid it is handled as a source string and is
displayed as translatable.

... thats one reason we switched to msgctxt comment style, where
identifier is stored in separate field. See also
http://vagula.blogspot.com/2008/02/attention-to-community-translators.html

Ain,

Sorry I don't understand your comment. What Aijin asked is how does OmegaT (and POedit, which I don't use) handle tweaked msgid.

My reply was that it handles them as "normal" msgid. I did not see a reference to msgctxt.

Jean-Christophe Helary