On 29 févr. 08, at 17:20, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
On 29 févr. 08, at 17:02, Aijin Kim wrote:

Now, I'm thinking if we need to use msgctxt style. Ain has confirmed that poedit supports it. I'm not sure about OmegaT. If OmegaT also supports msgctxt, it'd be good to change the format of po files from next update.

OmegaT will ignore its contents. It only sees msgid.

I will put that as a RFE on OmegaT's site but it is unlikely to be implemented before a while.

Jean-Christophe Helary