Hi Friedel,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I agree that it'd be the best way to
switch the style from msgid_comment to msgctxt. I also confirmed that
msgctxt works ok in OmegaT.

So now, I'd like to suggest to switch OO.o po files in sunvirtuallab to
msgctxt.
If there is any objection, I'm going to apply the new style from the
next Pootle update. If you have any concern or comment, please let me know.

Thanks for all your help,
Aijin

F Wolff 쓴 글: