Hello everyone,

Thanks for your participation in this discussion. So far, the following
folks participated in the discussion and voted (some in private emails and
if I missed anyone, please let me know):

        Aiet Kolkhi <aietkolkhi at gmail dot com>
        Charles-H. Schulz <charles-h.schulz at laposte dot net>
        Christof Pintaske <christof.pintaske at sun dot com>
        Dieter Loeschky <Dieter.Loeschky at Sun dot COM>
        Eike Rathke <er at openoffice dot org>
        Karl Hong <karl.hong at sun dot com>
        Kazunari Hirano <khirano at gmail dot com>
        Louis Suarez-Potts <louis at openoffice dot org>
        Nakata Maho <maho at FreeBSD dot org>
        Matthias Huetsch <Matthias.Huetsch at Sun dot COM>
        Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell dot com>
        Pavel Janík <pavel at Janik dot cz>
        Rafaella Braconi <Rafaella.Braconi at Sun dot COM>
        Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail dot com>
        Stephan Bergmann <Stephan.Bergmann at Sun dot COM>
        Vladimir Stefanov <vladoboss at mt dot net dot mk>
        Wunna Ko Ko <wunnakoko at gmail dot com>

and reached the following consensus in my understanding:

- ESC and L10N-Dev of OpenOffice.org support the idea of joining the
  Unicode Consortium as a Liaison Member.
- Eike Rathke, a lead of L10N & I18N Project will be the first liaison to
  the Unicode Consortium.

Please review and let me know if you have different opinion or comment by
tomorrow 10PM UTC/GMT.

Unless there will be objection by that time, I'd like to forward the consensus
to Louis for additional discussion and possible approval also at the Community
Council before we establish the formal liaison relationship.

Ienup