You committed right after me and you have reverted two Jira issue.
I do not want to continue until we make agreement.
If you want to see thrown IOException, then we can use InputStream.close()
instead of IOUtils.close().
Please nobody commit until we know what we clarify.
Except for PrintWriter there is again all old staff back like missed
flush(), etc.
Btw. PrintWriter has a method which could be called and throw exception
from our code

public boolean checkError() {
    if (out != null) {
        flush();
    }
    if (out instanceof java.io.PrintWriter) {
        PrintWriter pw = (PrintWriter) out;
        return pw.checkError();
    } else if (psOut != null) {
        return psOut.checkError();