Just to clarify, I'd been assuming rotating times when I gave my +1 for
bi-weekly.

Having said that, I don't feel too strongly about it - the positive thing
about weekly meetings is that we can skip one every other for those who
"like it bi-weekly" :) (the other way, instead, not being possible!)

Thanks!

--
*Marco Massenzio*
Distributed Systems Engineer