Le 15/11/2012 08:49, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
I don't see much activity recently
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ/fixforversion/12320551

Should we not focus a bit more on it?

Jacques

Hi all,

To continue on slim-down effort, I propose to work on a POC.
We define the expected to manage component on extra.
We select a component or subject to move from OFBiz to extra and a delivery date.

Each contributor wishing to work on it, would propose a solution to move and use a component on extra, open an issue containing the process, management and the example with selected component.

After the delivery date, we check avantage/disavantage of each proposition and vote to choose the favorite solution.
Write a best pratice to move/create a component on extra usable by OFBiz.

Then we can start with this process
 * proposal/vote
 * open jira issue
 * write information on extras.html
 * run move

The aim isn't to define what to do but how to contribute when the goal will be fixed.

Your opinions ?

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN