Am 31.05.20 um 02:46 schrieb Dave Fisher:
I’ve been thinking about www.openoffice.org

What do you think about using markdown?

we are using on some webpages quite intensive Javascript. Is markdown able to handle this?

In general, I don't see the need to use markdown more widely in the website. At least I don't know how this could improve the documentation area.

Marcus