Am 01.06.20 um 17:57 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
On 5/31/2020 10:41 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
Also socializing seems to be important. The volunteers do not want to
work "alone". They want to be part of something.

How it is done, did not seem so important to me on first spot.

I just want to point out, since I had multiple discussions now. ProOOBox
(Jörg care to share some details?) is working on a documentation update.

Integrating them would be very nice from my stand point.
Yes it would be, but could take a large translation effort if the
Documentation they produce is not currently in English
I understood that the work is done on an english version too. But I am not sure.