My intention is rather to give the user additional information without him
having to actively do anything for it.

> [...]
>

> Something like that?

Yes and no. Your design is too static, I think more about dynamically adding
information and I think more long term.

for example: There were the problems about BigSur some time ago. If we had a
download wizard on the website we could have specifically put an info for MacOS
users there.

greetings,
Jörg