I mean step by step questions, explanations and choices, e.g. you could start
by asking the operating system and if the user chooses "Windows" you could show
him directly the additional info that he has to make sure to install a 32 bit
Java later ...

> > This question does not refer to today's but rather to the
> possibilities that will be given by the future change of the CMS.
>
> Just FYI. The CMS was already changed, so there won't be any further
> changes or moves.

Sorry, then my knowledge is actually wrong, because I was always of the opinion
that there were technical constraints that would force me to revise the content
of the AOO website in parallel with the introduction of the new CMS.

I must then see that I familiarize myself with the new CMS. With the old CMS I
got along reasonably well.

Jörg