mmh ... only with which technical means? PHP? That would be difficult for me.
JavaScript? Maybe, but it's not really easy for me either.

I'm not very familiar with web programming, unfortunately. In Basic (StarBasic,
VBA, VB ...) a wizard would be no problem for me, only that uses us nothing for
the website.

Jörg