All,
Time out.

This flame war is not really a discussion any longer on Butler Office. It's become a free for all with fire. We all have better things to do.

So: enough blather. No more waste of time. This thread is cut.

Louis

On 2008-02-09, at 24:01 , Michael Meeks wrote:

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 17:51 +0100, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
The project simply don't need people like you who has probably never
contributed one line of code but are very good in this kind of useless
discussion.

        Grief it's a dangerous precedent to start suggesting that people who
contribute code might have more weight than other people ! pretty soon
this leads to the madness of true meritocracy with sane governance by
contributors; worse - people might notice you sound like me ;-)

Interestingly, a couple of other non coders managed to express far more
vigorous opinions without such a slap-down; why Allen ? :-)

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot