Alex,

no body is making this a personal attack. Just pointing that maybe both are
doing things wrong.

In the other hand you know that no breaking build does not mean that we are
not breaking things. If I remove code in some UIBase setter, I  can make
all Royale apps fail without breaking the build right?. The problem here is
the same but with IDEs.

We all have to accept others people warnings and problems and don't think
our commits are infallible.

I think Dave suggestion is the way to go. We can go to a branch and revert
my commit so we can try how to get both things working.

And again, we all know how emails works in making things removing the human
touch, so don't think that I'm making any personal attack since is not my
intention. And if I do in some way, just accept my apologies for that.

I'll create the branch today as I have time and revert the change so we can
progress with this issue

thanks!

Carlos