Hi Alex, I don't think that's what happen.

My version (always considering that there's my version, your version and
the truth):

1.- You make a commit that introduced IDEs break
2.- I spend Saturday morning trying to find a way to fix that
3.- Instead of revert your commit I make a change of the thing causing the
problem with the comment "to be reverted as we find the solution"
4.- You was upset since you consider it a revert, and I asked you to find a
way a solution so we all can live in peace and armony
5.- You said me that I must to do it myself or pay someone to do it, and
that Alina and others have priority over my needs
6.- Dave told us that we should work on branches, since nobody is a special
case here.

We are on that point where we have a branch with a first commit that is my
commit reverted, in order to find the solution.

Since Royale has different sets no one is more important than other. Basic,
Jewel, and not Mx/Spark must coexist, and should work in conjunction.
I'm using Jewel and MX for RPC part and some other classes (i.e.
CurrencyFormatter, and maybe others). The changes in config files make IDEs
goes crazy.
So I can have a "jewel-config-template.xml", that has jewel, mx,...and
other libs needed, no problem on that, but when I tried to create that, I
couldn't get it work.
That's point 2 in my list. For that reason maybe there's a bug and that
could be done, if that's the case, I think is Alex responsibility to fix
that to leverage his change,
and not make me depend on my time or money to contract other people to do
that. IOW, if we make a change that break something, and others complains,
don't see
a point to make a battle for something like that. I think is more easy to
work on fix that instead of invest time in a large thread and emails.

Since this Friday I release our real work Apache Royale app first
iteration, I plan to work on that this week end, but finaly I must fix
things on our release for Monday, so I can work on that on this on Monday
or Tuesday.