Carlos reverted a commit I made without technical justification and refuses to
put back my changes when I asked, instead saying I was acting like I should
have special treatment.  Apparently, Carlos couldn't compile his app even
though all of our examples build just fine.   I've tried to help, but cannot
get solid data from Carlos.

Somehow Dave Fisher thinks is ok for Carlos to act like that.  I think it sets
a dangerous precedent to have committers revert other people's changes without
technical justification, and also a bad precedent to allow people to basically
call people names when they disagree about something.

-Alex