As discussed I changed royale-config.xml to list all of our SWCs except for
MXRoyale and SparkRoyale, and changed flex-config.xml to use all SWCs and have
different default classes such as mx.events.MouseEvent instead of
org.apache.royale.events.MouseEvent.  I think Carlos has the only project using
MXRoyale and Jewel and maybe some Basic so neither config is set up exactly for
his needs.  Since all configuration is theoretically overridable as compiler
options, he should have been able to get going by specifying what SWCs he wants
to use.

He said he wasn't able to do that, so he committed a change that went back to
using a wildcard in royale-config.xml and thus pull in all SWCs and
re-introduce the problem.  That doesn't make any technical sense to me and
brought back the CSS problem that was affecting folks like you.  So I asked him
to revert his wildcard change and so far, he hasn't and instead he started in
on how I am seeking special treatment.

-Alex