Hi Alex,

you continue talking of this in a way like like if the change you did is
right and my fix is not. But don't see you in a point to put your commit in
question.
I can say the same as you describe in your email, but applied to your
changes. Far beyond this concrete issue, I think we have a problem if you
consider that you can commit a change that breaks current repo (don't need
to be a build break, but other's like IDEs break), and when others fix the
failing problem you state that others changes are really the problem. I
think we're going in circles.

Always I make a change I'm prepared to others critics and as well I don't
have problems in listen and revert my work or update when others have
explained things and I see my errors. You see me do this taking into
account your advices many times. So you can ensure I consider myself
fallible.

But you way is always state you're right, and does not have a problem with
your commits. But I'm having. And not's a particular case. Is a case with
Jewel, that has exactly the same importance that the rest of Royale (to
avoid you refer to my case, as something that fails in some personal code
or config in my own)

This days are difficult to me since I'm fixing things in our current real
world Royale App, so I still couldn't get to the problem in that branch.
I think as well is important for the Apache Royale, this real project gets
success, since that will mean one more success for Apache Royale getting a
new App that works and goes to production. So I think at least this days
that's priority I had to choose.

About the problem, you said you asked some times in this thread, and I
think I responded some times in this thread.

Here's another try If you want to check the problem yourself, until I can
get enough time do my own tries:

1.- grab VSCode and AS3&MXML extension
2.- build SDK in the branch where I reverted my commit and point VSCode to
that SDK
3.- point a project like for example the MX RO test with Jewel example (so
you have a project that uses Jewel and MXRoyale)

Results: you should see the problems in VSCode

maybe you can start from the current version to see that with an SDK
generated from current branch problems are 0 and going to the branch with
your changes, VSCode goes crazy.

I think from now on we can stop to say you don't have enough data to
reproduce the problem right?

I think the problem could be that you don't use IDEs, but IMHO you should
setup VSCode or Moonlight (that since uses the same core, should shows the
same problem). You must have IDEs in mind, since we, are all in real
projects using real tools for the work, so you can be agnostic of that
reality, and if something breaks IDEs, the solutions we do must ensure IDEs
continue to work.

Thanks

Carlos