Hey Guys,

I'm willing to try release very soon another version of Royale just with
fix for our issue with broken royale config. If it won't happen next week I
will probably do that next month which will be I think enough to have
proper release not only with that fix.

Anyway my question is a bit different. We are going to release Moonshine
where one of the update is that user will be able download latest release
of Apache Royale sdk trough our SDK Installer helper.

We were thinking about fixing manually royale-config and provide fixed sdk,
but does it break some lincenses if we do that ?

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki