Ideally I would have done a 9.4.1 earlier for that one issue... but I
didn't and kept feeling more and more guilty... so here we are.  But really
I shouldn't feel too guilty; open-source is volunteering; doing a patch
release shouldn't be a required punishment for an unfortunate bug.  It
wasn't even a feature I was using in my day-to-day; I was just helping
someone fix their problem.

BTW a new Lucene release is close so we might to wait a bit on Solr 9.5, so
maybe we do this 9.4.1.  That Lucene release also touches the index format
BTW.

~ David