>Of course Mitel does do a lot of development that we don't
> see.  It would be nice however if they stepped in and filled the devinfo
> support gap, since in the end, we_will_all_benefit.
I couldn't agree more.  This is the heart of GNU software development and
one of the primary reasons I dumped my Win NT server and moved to GNU
solutions.  I always enjoy mixing it up with the developers and digging in
and trying to help where I can.  In the end, everyone benefits and you wind
up with better software.  I don't think Linux would even be in existence
today if groups like this didn't exist.

> Certainly would be nice if Mitel saw the value and benefit in working
> with us.
Agreed.  They are getting a very capable and captive group of individuals to
test run their stuff for free.  How can that be bad business??

Regards,

Greg Zartman