Quoting Greg Zartman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > This is simple a copy of my devinfo message available for all to
> bookmark:
> >
> > Title:
> >  Blades - a brief 'Blades' introduction
> Darrell,
>
> I think Mitel needs to kick down some type of a consulting fee to you.
> From
> the standpoint of viewing SME development from this list, it looks like
> you
> do more development than they do.
>
> Greg

< don asbestos suit>

Greg,

Maybe I am just screwed up, but I took your email as a dig on Mitel more than a
praise of Darrel.

I would hope you are not knocking all of the effort the e-smith, umm Mitel team
puts into development. I for one have no complaints about the way they do their
business. And it is just that... business. Darrel, to me is a wonderful asset
to the community. But so is Charlie, Dan etc. It would be a nice thing to have
100 darrel's on our list. His contributions as well as those from mitel are
greatly appreciated by all that use SME. Of that I am sure. Both Darrel and
Mitel have "the open source spirit" as far as I am concerned.

So in short, If you intented to knock Mitel, please do it another way.
If I am actually screwed up and took you email the wrong way, I apologize
sincerely.

J-L
</don asbestos suit>