> You bet it would.  Have the users just put something in a backup
> directory and leave it overnight.  Just about idiot-proof.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, that was my thought as well.  Just dump any critical stuff into the
backup share and it's archived to the server.  Another use that one of my
people noted was taking something like a main project share and creating a
share named backup that pointed to the same directory on the client machine.

Thanks,

Greg J. Zartman