rendering:
it is important to differentiate the Redenderer and the Controller.
GWT can be used:
-  as a Controler
-  as Renderer

as Renderer gwt can offer a
- MinimalHtmlRenderer Interface for admin and simple actions
- Web2Renderer
- AndroidRender ?

In this case the interface templates could be in xml and i am not sure than
using velocity is a good idea

the beast:
if GWT is the BEAST, ... there is some patterns against this.

gentoo:
i love gentoo ... sorry about the gwt epic fail. Scripting if for us the
main goal. Packaging is really important for accesibility too, as lynx for
some admin stuffs.

So, the controler ? the application server ?

Its really a pleasure to be there :-)

- Nicolas Hernandez
a-n - aleph-networks
*associƩ*