Should we get rid of more of the steps in the first-run setup? Asking
about datastore size is a must, but perhaps we can get away with
something like what I2P does where it assumes a very low bandwidth limit
and encourages users to raise it afterwards. This could work well
alongside requiring a 5KiB/s minimum. I2P works very nicely with
something that would work without Javascript, but works much better
with: it shows for a given speed setting how much it will likely use per
month. That a way better way to deal with monthly bandwidth limits than
asking directly.

-operhiem1