Am Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015, 21:34:28 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> > mplayer -prefer-ipv4 -fixed-vo -nocache -playlist
> > http://127.0.0.1:8888/SSK@vJ9s3JNTQZDKADPcFyAj7XyL0gtVSC3~Lc3ewvoA2KI,2Ft9oY0SrCJH83E9OYTATEPN7G~9LjizmjVoMiUeU80,AQACAAE/w8-playlist.m3u8?forcedownload=true
> Hmmm. Can you get the ratio of playing time to waiting time? I guess by
> timing the command? Would need to do it on a clean store though...

Feel free to try it. From gut feeling I’d say it’s rather 50/50.

The most interesting application at the moment would be an mp3-stream,
I think (because we already have an mp3 filter and because it can work
with lower bitrates).

As long as the file segments are below 400kiB, the responsitivity is
pretty good (the splitfile then has a top-level SSK and in CHKs only
data, so it’s a single-level redirect).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
A man in the streets faces a knife.
Two policemen are there it once. They raise a sign:

    “Illegal Scene! Noone may watch this!”

The man gets robbed and stabbed and bleeds to death.
The police had to hold the sign.

…Welcome to Europe, citizen. Censorship is beautiful.

   ( http://draketo.de/stichwort/censorship )