Because it was occurring right on published winlink channels.  Could
some of them been kb2kb, sure, some of them could have been.  However,
even then, there weren't that many kb2kb qso's on pactor taking place
in the auto sub-bands.

Why do you think winlink has spread their stations out?  Without busy
detection do you think this wouldn't occur?

Jim
WA0LYK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John Becker, WØJAB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>