Hello Makoto-San (sorry, are you a woman?)
(B
(BmAkotoOno wrote:
(B
(B>Bonsoir, Good evening, Konbanwa(in Japanese),
(B>Schulz-San,
(B>
(B>My name is Makoto Ono, I'm just a user of OpenOffice.org.
(B>To tell the truth, I have no question to you now because I'm satisfied
(B>with OOo and great works of Native-Lang Project members.
(B>
(B>I just felt that I should tell my thanks to lead of the NLC.
(B>
(B>
(B
(BAlthough I'm deeply moved by your thanks, I have played but a very small
(Bpart in our success. You see, I don't code, I sometimes do some
(Bmarketing-related stuff but most of the time I do politics :-) . I am a
(Bbit like "Koffee Annan", the head of the UN... ;-)
(B
(B>
(B>
(B>
(B>>how are you doing? :-)
(B>>
(B>>
(B>I'm writing add-on program for OOo Calc.
(B>
(B>
(B
(BThat is interesting. What is it exactly?
(B
(B>
(B>
(B>>How is the Japanese community doing?
(B>>
(B>>
(B>We enjoy to grow OOo. We are charmed with OOo deeply.
(B>
(B>
(B
(BThank you very much.
(B
(BBest Regards,
(B
(BCharles-H. Schulz.
(B
(B>Regards.
(B>
(B>
(B>
(B>---- in Japanese  $B!J$3$&[EMAIL PROTECTED](B ----
(B>$B$3$s$P$s$O!#%7%e%k%D$5$s!#(B
(B>$B;d$NL>A0$O>[EMAIL PROTECTED](BOpenOffice.org $B$N0l%f!<%6$G$9!#(B
(B>$B

メールによる返信