Hello Makoto-San,

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 01:55 +0900, mAkotoOno wrote:
> Hello Schulz-San,
>
> > Hello Makoto-San (sorry, are you a woman?)
>
> It's a unique question.
> 20 years ago, I was a boy.

(Charles is blushing and very sad to have made such a mistake. He
thought "Ono" was a female name, like in "Yoko Ono". Apologies)

> > Although I'm deeply moved by your thanks, I have played but a very small
> > part in our success. You see, I don't code, I sometimes do some
> > marketing-related stuff but most of the time I do politics :-) . I am a
> > bit like "Koffee Annan", the head of the UN... ;-)
>
> I see.
> But when I use OpenOffice.org, I can't help admiring it.

Can we use this sentence on our marketing banners and logos? :-)

> >>I'm writing add-on program for OOo Calc.
> > That is interesting. What is it exactly?
>
> I'm writing a SQL client program.
> I like Linux. But I couldn't find powerful database control tool.
> Almost all tools worked good as long as I typed alphabet.
> Why did they shut down even without saying "Goodbye"?
> I typed my name in my native languege...that's all I did.

ah, I see.

> I can write Java a little.
> OOo will become good frontend of SQL client, I thought.
> Finally I found, I might be able to help something or somebody.
>
> Please visit my web site.
> I put up some screenshots.
> http://seiza.dip.jp/machine/fio/screenshot.html

I think that what you're doing is very interesting and should be
advertised much more in the wider community. I think some people would
like to volunteer to this. What do you think? Should we "go public" and
ask for participation? Eventually a link allowing to download the client
should be put at several places on openoffice.org (Japanese project,
http://dba.openoffice.org and elsewhere)

Regards,

Charles.