Yea, i thought about that long time. Also regarding Justins suggestion:

Justin Carter wrote:

> In an ideal world it would actually be nice to achieve with just a
> class name on the unordered list, but I know that might be taking it a
> bit too far :)

At the end, i decided not to handle "layout" issues with jCarousel. Think
about a situation where someone don't wants to have buttons. For example he
wants to just let autoscroll the carousel without wanting interactions by
the user.

Jan