Actually one topic of interest from the whole AA thing comes to mind.  How
to deal with the scenario of not owning the whole page.  The AA employee
spoke of various groups running different corners of the site.  How does
everyone deal with scenarios like that inside there company.  Luckily I work
for a small company so we haven't experienced that sort of scenario.

Sean