Five Steps to Take for Idiots Like That:

1. Take the paper notepad out of their hands when they're taking notes in
the meeting. Look sternly at them and tell them they are simply wasting the
company's time by not taking their notes on a computer in the proper word
processing program.
2. Hit them over the head with the computer (j/k).
3. Once they realize their own foolish desire to be micro-managers, drive
them to a whiteboard and sketch out everything. Through this iterative
process, maybe they'll see how stupid it is for you to wire frame in a
computer program, so that they can PRINT IT OUT and MAKE NOTES ON IT,
instead of getting right the first time. (ARGH!)
4. Then take iPhone snapshots of your whiteboard masterpiece (so you
remember it, just in case some idiot comes in after lunch and erases it) and
open your favorite wire framing program and finish the job.
5. If they ask you to send them the file in MS PowerPoint, either quit and
find a new company to work for, or say, that's not in my job description.
Hand them a thumb drive with the OmniGraffle or InDesign file and say,
"sorry...you're on your own." Then stand back to see how much time they
waste trying to find someone else that can open the file for them. Who's
wasting time now?