Thanks everyone,

For all the wonderful responses and support for sketching. It looks like
EVERYONE, gave power to the sketching, before the wireframes process.
Surprisingly not one person ever mention that sketching was a waste of time.
Really...Not one?

However, the same cannot be said for the company I just started working with,
who cannot get on onboard with the paper or even a whiteboard process.The
response I get is... "sketching is for your own personal purposes. We just need
to see the wireframes."  So they'll put their input into the designing the UI,
but never fully understanding how the application actually works.

Richard