results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

I think the fact that over 1/2 the respondents to this poll answered in
the affirmative (or at least somewhat agreed) indicates there is a
missed opportunity here.  I love my squeezeboxen, and have devoted many
hours in "getting it right", but I've not yet made the investment (time
or money) in a NAS - despite the fact that that would be the logical
next step - because I don't feel I'm dexterous enough to get it right.
It IS a missed opportunity, something I hope Logitech brass is bright
enough to figure out and do something about.

--
GeeJay