results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

radish;334986 Wrote:
> Well, all I can say is thank god someone is making a product for those
> of us who aren't scared of a little complexity and want a more
> sophisticated & capable product. I don't see an issue with making a
> product that isn't for everyone, as long as it's profitable (which it
> clearly is).
Absolutely. There are plenty of viable models other than the
super-mass-market. The world would be boring if everyone ate Big Macs
and drank Coke all the time (while listening to their iPods no doubt).
I'll have a lamb kebab, a craft-brewed IPA, and my SBs, thank you very
much.

--
aubuti