mortslim;363598 Wrote:

> Ipeng (and Squidgy, et al.) are doing the same for the Logitech
> products.

So what's wrong about that for Logitech?
As Michael said: My experience is that Logitech have been pretty
supportive on the development of iPeng and this way they get not one
but three apps to support their line of audio players. Maybe there are
different flavors of apps and in the end they will even reach a broader
public.

Giving the pricing structure of these audio players, I don't think the
10$ the Sonos app is cheaper than iPeng make a big difference in
helping to promote the product line.

As long as they can make sure all features they need are supported,
maybe this isn't the worst environment.

--
pippin

---