mortslim;363751 Wrote:
> Tivo has just launched a mobile web site
>
> https://m.tivo.com/
>

> This is another example of a company working with mobile devices to
> leverage its own service and products.

I know you've got market facing activities on your mind, and your
comments are thought provoking.

But be careful what you wish for. Tivo has been a VERY unsuccessful
company from a financial operations standpoint. They've raised (and
LOST) 3/4 of a Billion dollars. They've just won a lawsuit, so they'll
have cash to stay around for awhile, but losing money is not a recipe
for corporate or product longevity. Even now, with as well known a name
they have in the consumer markets, it's a pretty small company, and
getting smaller as customer revenue shrinks.

--
Goodsounds