pippin wrote:
> You see, that other company I work for once decided to NOT maximize
> profit on parts sales for the cars they make because cheap parts mean
> cheap repairs, mean higher residual value for used cars means higher
> sales price for new cars. Which are their core business...

many companies are not smart enough to recognize what their core is. I
think its much more fun when the company knows what to focus on.

I'm looking forward to when my universal pocket computer controls all
the technology in my life. The Controller is a good first step for some
parts.

And so far, Sean and co have done a bang up job.
IMHO, of course.

I'm also looking forward to what competition in the iPhone space does
for us.