I'm not saying there isn't a real problem here.  However, it still seems
like the vast majority of people (me, for example) have not experienced
this problem at all, so I just want to remind people that "nothing
changed in my system" is not equivalent to "nothing changed".  Two
things come to mind: one is a change in wireless interference due to,
for example, neighbors' routers, new cell phone towers, a router
failing, etc.  Another possibility is that the newer builds are slightly
more server intensive and those with weaker/overburdened servers are
starting to see issues.

Again, I'm not saying there isn't a problem for sure, but there seems
to be an assumption in this thread that there's something majorly wrong
with 7.3.3 and 7.3.4 so I wanted to point out that there is fairly
strong evidence against this assumption because most people (the silent
majority) seem to have no problems at all, or otherwise there would be a
deluge of complaints.

--
lanierb